We are glad you have taken the opportunity to explore a new way of connecting with other spirit siblings in our heart-centered community! Having a support system around us while we take the steps to dive further into the mysteries is a cornerstone for success.
However, if while exploring our Initiate or Mystic level of engagement you decide that you need a break, or if life's taking you on a different path, your memberships may be cancelled at any time by using the Mighty Networks app or website.
To do so, please follow the steps below provided by the Mighty Network team. As a self-empowered being, the responsibility of timely canceling your subscription relies on you ;-) Spirit Mysteries will not offer a refund after passing your payment date.
How to Cancel Your Subscription or Unsubscribe
- You can cancel your member subscription and leave a Mighty Network anytime. To cancel, just log into your network on the web and go to Your Profile > Settings > Subscription. On the next menu you'll see a button that says Change Subscription.
- On the next page, you'll see an option to "Cancel your subscription" below the list of subscription plans on the network. Click on that link and confirm that you do indeed want to cancel, and then your subscription will be cancelled at the end of the current billing period.
- If you have subscribed on iOS through an app. On your iPhone:
- 1. Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store.
- 2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- 3. Scroll to Purchase History and you’ll see your subscription purchase.
If you have any questions about billing or need to request a refund, send an email to [email protected] If you still have questions, you can contact Mighty Networks directly by submitting a request to the Mighty Networks team.